EDClass offers a virtual classroom which has proven to impact a range of learners and identify progress, evidenced in our recent Ofsted report (July 2019).
We are proud to state that our environment impacts all types of learners to show a great level of progress throughout our spectrum from:
- secondary school learners (suspended / anxiety students / school phobic / in inclusion units)
- home educated
- distance learners
- students with mental health issues
- for those studying for a qualification from scratch
- those submitting qualification coursework
- primary school learners
- adult learners
- flexible learners
- training providers
- functional skills learners
- students with low literacy/numeracy
- those returning back to work
- dedicated online surgery sessions (one to one seminars and webinars for target groups)
By allowing the platform to deliver a huge amount of subjects, live teaching, support and the facility to access thees remotely drastically has improved the outcomes for all.
This is how we assess and progress every learner to attain, develop, attend learning to improve.
Please call us on 01909 568 338 for more info or a free demo.