Learners will receive support from our experienced teachers using our tailor-made learning pathways, to give the best learning experience possible in a virtual learning environment.
Our unique safeguarding tools present the opportunity to deliver online lessons to your learners, whilst also monitoring their behaviour and safety. All virtual lessons can be streamed live for teacher viewing and are recorded and automatically backed-up and saved to ensure safeguarding all round.
Our online support tutors and teachers are available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm and will:
- deliver live teaching sessions
- support the learners with their lessons
- supervise ad-hoc drop-in sessions for learning and studying independently
- teach scheduled, timetabled sessions for key topics, issues and themes
- work through demonstrations and presentations
- answer questions and hold discussions with numerous learners