EDClass is an online platform that offers a virtual learning classroom and management portal to break down all learning barriers for anyone. EDClass by EDLounge has been providing an Ofsted rated, robust and safeguarded online alternative provision for over 12 years delivering personalised learning for remote, blended and flexible learning. Ofsted in July 24-25th 2019 state that we are “an independent training provider that offers online learning through a virtual learning environment, with face-to-face teacher support”
Since the Ofsted visit we have been developing the platform so it can be tailormade for your remote education and teaching method to meet all your needs and adhere to safeguarding, teaching regulations and government requirements. EDClass offers over 12,000 lessons, live teaching, on demand sessions and pre recorded virtual teaching sessions that supports and meets the needs of many different students.
Now your establishment can use our platform and virtual teaching classroom and incorporate it for your whole school remote education delivery to as many different cohorts.
Let us create an outstanding remote, safe and secure education provision together where every child has a virtual seat to learn in. Click here to find out have the rotation of seats and delivery works on EDClass which will let us IMPROVE YOUR STAFF WELLBEING AND WELFARE.
We have 12000+ on demand, live, timetabled, virtual and pre recorded lessons available in core and foundation subjects. These are some examples of how we have updated our classroom delivery which your students and staff can now use.
Our virtual classroom can address the following issues:
- Catch up delivery and sessions for missed learning
- Missed Safeguarding issues
- Students experiencing separation anxiety
- Dealing with a new form of low level disruptive and poor behaviour
- COVID-19, threatening and negative behaviour resulting in isolation, fixed term exclusion or possible permanent exclusion
- Having a positive alternative provision where students are learning
- Staff absences and staff shielding
- Delivering sessions to students who have not got a specialist teacher or tutor (such as cover / staff illness)
- Class and Year bubbles
- Teachers' safety when rotating and students remain inside a fixed classroom.
- Isolation and exclusion with live teaching and well-being support
- Assessing and tracking students accurately and continuously
- Knowing how far your students are behind
- A local lock down
- A second wave
- Poor student attendance
- Safeguarding learners with mental health issues
- Being ready for an inspection
- Tuition and tutoring programmes
- Educating those students whose parents refuse them to come back or shielding
- Offering a Continuous Curriculum delivery
- Rural delivery to students
- One to one support to small classroom delivery
- SEND / CAMHS support
- Moving around the building safely
- Being prepared for exams
You have got your classroom delivery sorted, you are doing a fabulous job - let us educate those students not in your classroom and together. We can work in partnership with your school so that your staff and support workers can deliver remote education to all. You can also create a rota and timetable system system for your teachers online to deliver to all students where it is your teachers that rotate online and deliver sessions virtually live or on demand. For example:
Our extra support
EDClass will be happy to help support your school using our new range of products with students across many different needs.
- mental health problems
- long-term illness
- in isolation
- 6th-day provision
- persistently absent
- school phobic
- at risk
- foundation and Functional Skills learners
- low-level literacy or numeracy
EDClass WILL remain open and continue to support your students regardless of a second wave or local lockdown.
We have the facility for staff to return to working from home at a moments notice to ensure there is no time where our support is not available to your students whilst remaining compliant with Government guidelines and The World Health Organisations recommendations, to ensure our team are safe.
During lockdown we continued to trade with no break in service as our dedicated team moved from our head office to working from home. We are all now back in the office but have become adaptable and versatile to ensure our service to our customers is exceptional regardless of whatever happens next with the pandemic.
We have our tried, tested and successful contingency plan in place. Make EDClass part of yours.
Call us on 01909 568 338 for a free trial. This is how your staff can use our platform for different cohorts.