Gun and Knife Crime
Our 'gun, knife and gang crime' lessons present key aspects of these issues in society. Here are some of the lessons available:
|• Arson: How big is the problem?|
• Criminal convictions and their consequences
• Gang culture
• Gun crime: Drugs
• Gun crime: Statistics
• Gun crime: What can we do to deal with gun crime in the UK?
• Laws on offensive weapons
• Offensive weapons: The law
• Racism and the law: Revision
• Severity of knife crime laws
• Stop and search
• The citizen and the law
|• Gun crime: Where does gun crime happen?|
• Gun crime: Why do people commit gun crime?
• Gun crime: Why is the law so severe in the UK?
• How do people get guns?
• Knife crime
• The legal system and those involved
• The penalties for knife crime
• To explore the dangers of 'joyriding'
• TWOC: What is it?
• TWOC: The consequences
• TWOC: The dangers
• TWOC: What is being done about it?
|• Knife crime: Penalties|
• Knife crime: Statistics
• Knife crime: Why is the law so severe?
• Knife crime in London
• Knife crime statistics
• What are gangs?
• What is crime?
• What is gang culture?
• Why do people commit arson?
• Why do young people carry knives?